Destroying Utah

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 16:36:09 PDT 2003

"Except Utah is not in the South by anybody's definition."

I was in Salt Lake City this very morning, and for some reason a lot of
people sport southern accents. I suspect that's because of a "cultural
vacuum" effect whereby there's not enough local identity to latch onto so
they "import" some.

Also as it happens I saw that WIERD Temple downtown there, and asked "Sister
Johnson" if she really believed God was a guy kicked back in a Laz-Z-Boy on
the planet Kolab. She could not tell me decisely that this was not the case.

Is Hatch a Mormon?

-TD