Quoting Anne Coulter is like...

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Fri Jun 20 15:10:51 PDT 2003

On Friday 20 June 2003 17:42, James A. Donald wrote:

> Watching MSNBC, one would have thought that the US was in for a
> Stalingrad style battle for Baghdad, at a time when Fox
> accurately reported that resistance had collapsed.

Gulf War I made CNN a major player. The other news stations were hoping
to ride Gulf War II, but it ended before they could turn a profit. No
wonder they're pissed.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

"If someone is so fearful that, that they're going to start using
their weapons to protect their rights, makes me very nervous that
these people have these weapons at all!"  -- Rep. Henry Waxman