Quoting Anne Coulter is like...

Patrick Chkoreff patrick at fexl.com
Fri Jun 20 13:28:13 PDT 2003

> From: Tim May <timcmay at got.net>
> ... Another CNN guy, Aaron Brown, is actually refreshing in his
> laidback,
> Charles Kuralt-style slow examination of an issue...I ought to Tivo his
> show.)

Yesterday I caught Keith Olberman's show on MSNBC when he was
announcing that Fox News will be hiring Dennis Miller for occasional
guest commentaries.  Keith Olberman is known for his funny quips, but
yesterday he did a drop-dead hilarious impression of an extended Dennis
Miller rant.  Only this time, it was Keith Olberman ranting against
Fox's "We decide, you obey" reporting style.  The writing and delivery
were perfect, and he really hit his target.

I've nearly boycotted TV news lately, so that was the first time I've
seen his show.  I'll Tivo it for entertainment value if nothing else.

-- Patrick