Quoting Anne Coulter is like...

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Jun 20 14:42:59 PDT 2003

    --
On 20 Jun 2003 at 16:28, Patrick Chkoreff wrote:
> Yesterday I caught Keith Olberman's show on MSNBC when he was
> announcing that Fox News will be hiring Dennis Miller for
> occasional guest commentaries.  Keith Olberman is known for
> his funny quips, but yesterday he did a drop-dead hilarious
> impression of an extended Dennis Miller rant.  Only this
> time, it was Keith Olberman ranting against Fox's "We decide,
> you obey" reporting style.  The writing and delivery were
> perfect, and he really hit his target.

MSNBC got full of rage against Fox, when Fox's reporting of the
war turned out to be accurate, while MSNBC turned out to be
wildly inaccurate.

Watching MSNBC, one would have thought that the US was in for a
Stalingrad style battle for Baghdad, at a time when Fox
accurately reported that resistance had collapsed.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     F0nK6TqVVqn96rO4YYy2UI3IekPx4yDvxiQioy7s
     4L6N9w0zsAAqJzA0mceuRuzp68I5YadfS0OppipMU