Senators from Utah being Southern

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Thu Jun 19 12:39:37 PDT 2003

At 12:30 PM 6/19/03 -0500, John Washburn wrote:
>Utah is Southern?  I do not want directions from you. :-)

Well, it is southern w.r.t. certain states, but yeah, y'all got me.

But what I meant was, a jeebus-talking, flag-waving pinhead.
A look at hatchmusic.com (while its still up :-) supports that
description.

Not all niggers are negroes, you know.  And many negroes
are not niggers.  Substitute "southern"...  its culture, not
genes or geography.

I'll leave it as an exercise to the reader to discover with whom
I was confusing, or what other senators (and other
elected federal officials) give that impression.

---
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on
the
Christian religion." George Washington, November 4, 1796