Destroying government computers

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Wed Jun 18 20:16:57 PDT 2003

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/uniontrib/wed/business/
news_1b18hatch.html

 > June 18, 2003, WASHINGTON - The chairman of the Senate Judiciary
Committee
 > said yesterday he favors developing new technology to remotely
destroy the
 > computers of people who illegally download music from the Internet.
 >
 > "If that's the only way, then I'm all for destroying their machines.
If
you
 > have a few hundred thousand of those, I think people would realize"
the
 > seriousness of their actions, he said.

If Orrin Hatch proposes such a thing, we can propose technologies which
identify those from .gov or .mil or other Congress/Gov't. domains and
send lethal viruses and suchlike back to them to destroy their machines
if they illegally connect to our machines.

(A simple warning that government stooges, lawyers, judges, clerks, and
any GS-xx employees are not allowed to connect should suffice. After
that, if they connect, fuck their machines dead.)

--Tim May
"Ben Franklin warned us that those who would trade liberty for a little
bit of temporary security deserve neither. This is the path we are now
racing down, with American flags fluttering."-- Tim May, on events
following 9/11/2001