weird logic

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Tue Jun 17 21:23:25 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, June 17, 2003, at 04:15  PM, Harmon Seaver wrote:

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2998870.stm
>
> "With Iraq's judicial system in disarray after the end of the war,
> Paul Bremer
> said a special criminal court would be set up.
>
> He said the court would try people, "in particular senior Baathists...
> may have
> committed crimes against the coalition, who are trying to destabilise
> the
> situation"."
>
>    So you invade a country, and the patriots who resist you are no
> longer
> soldiers, even guerillas, but "criminals" to be tried in the US's
> weird new
> courts, probably secretly with no representation.
>
>    Velkomen, to ze New Verld Order. Sieg Heil! And may Jesus bless you.

Yes, this is the logic. Discussed in many other fora.

And not new. When the U.S. "liberated" Somalia the first thing they did
was to seize control of the press and begin to collect the guns...then
the "warlords" were able to operate freely amongst the disarmed
peasants, and ultimately the U.S. got its ass kicked and left in shame.

The U.S. believes in basic rights for _some_ Americans, but certainly
for none of the sand niggers it conquers.

It declares the soldiers it fights to be "illegal combatants" and
subjects them to torture at Guantanamo Bay. I hope some captured U.S.
soldiers are declared to be "illegal combatants" and similarly tortured
and murdered.

As for Bush, Cheney, Rice, Powell, Wolfowitz, Perle and the rest of the
Jew, er, New World Order, I hope they are eventually tried for treason
for their lies and, if found guilty of lying about the supposed "WMDs,"
then hanged in a public square.  Actually, I hope General Powell first
does the honorable thing and uses his .45 for its Approved Alternative
Shame-Reduction Purpose.

(Note to the SS Gestapo: This is a statement of my protected political
beliefs about what the court system of the U.S. _should_ do, not a
statement of what freedom fighters plan to do. When freedom fighters
act, the act will be a blinding white flash over the Criminal Capital,
not some bullshit hanging of some run-of-the-mill criminals like Bush,
Hitler, Rice, Goebbels, Powell, Mussolini, Wolfwowitz, Quisling, etc. )

The United States needs to have its hard drive reformatted.

--Tim May