Microsoft, TCPA, your wallet and the real ending of the story.

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Sat Jun 14 12:52:25 PDT 2003

Right now, Intel, AMD, Transmeta, IBM+Motorola (PowerPC), Sun+Fuji+Tatung
(UltraSPARC + clones), whomever is left making MIPS Rx000 chip based
machines after SGI (Is sgi still making Irix boxes?) and so on.

If you want TCPA, by all means, go have fun buying a motherboard with it
and run whatever OS meets your needs, and if none do, feel free to write
your own extensions for Linux, *BSD, etc.

 + ^ + :25Kliters anthrax, 38K liters botulinum toxin, 500 tons of   /|\
  \|/  :sarin, mustard and VX gas, mobile bio-weapons labs, nukular /\|/\
<--*-->:weapons.. Reasons for war on Iraq - GWB 2003-01-28 speech.  \/|\/
  /|\  :Found to date: 0.  Cost of war: $800,000,000,000 USD.        \|/
 + v + :           The look on Sadam's face - priceless!
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------