An attack on paypal --> secure UI for browsers

Luthor Blisset saeq at gmx.net
Sat Jun 14 06:37:09 PDT 2003

At 11:20 AM 6/14/2003 +0000, someone wrote:

>Trusted Computing lets people convincingly tell the truth about what
>software they are running.  This is seen as a horrific threat in certain
>circles.  It's easy to see why liars wouldn't like it.  What does an
>honest man have to lose?

         The axiom "honest men have nothing to fear from the police" is
currently under review at the Axiom Review Board. Thank you Terry
Pratchett! If trolls like you weren't so easy to respond to, I'd just move
on, but...
         Information about the software I'm running isn't anyone else's
business. If someone wants to know about it, they can ask me, and under no
circumstances am I obligated to tell them anything, much less what they
want to hear.
         End of story.

-- Luthor //Remembering is copying and copying is THEFT