Steganography and musical scores?

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 08:05:52 PDT 2003

Well, of course there's the famous B-A-C-H that Bach encoded towards the end
of Art of the Fugue, written right before he died. (H in Germany is the same
as our B, I think, and B in Germany is our B-flat, but don't quote me, it
may be the other way around.)
There're tons of others in the history of Western music. I'd bet there's a
book or two on the subject somewhere.
-TD