SADISTIC WORLD Z.O.G. CONSPIRACY AT WORK IN VARKAUS, FINLAND!!

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 08:00:22 PDT 2003

"So as the conclusion I was punished by people of Finland after I had told
them
the truth,which was my job in the first place. I was hired to write my
thesis on
their business consolidation and I told the truth. As we know now today
Ahlstrom
Machinery does not exist any longer."

Well, one things for sure. This guy ain't from the US. He actually seems
suprised that some corporate bigwigs shut him down for putting roadblocks on
their deal. Next he'll be writing in with the big revelation that, even
though the company went down the crapper as a result of the deal, the
deal-makers made out personally like bandits.

Welcome to Capitalism, m'friend.

-TD