An attack on paypal --> secure UI for browsers

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Tue Jun 10 07:22:32 PDT 2003

It's simple.  It solves the problem that Microsoft Salesmen have.  In
order to sell shit, you have to make it look like gold.  Cee Eee Ohs have
heard it said that Microsoft software is insecure crap.  Now the Microsoft
Salesmen can do fancy demos with pretty colors and slick Operators Are
standing By, Act Now, *New*, Don't Delay, Improved, Secure, Bells Whistles
and Coolness demos and sign the suckers up.

Just like the wonderful ads that peppered NYC when Ex-Pee came out saying
"Reliable, and Secure."

 + ^ + :25Kliters anthrax, 38K liters botulinum toxin, 500 tons of   /|\
  \|/  :sarin, mustard and VX gas, mobile bio-weapons labs, nukular /\|/\
<--*-->:weapons.. Reasons for war on Iraq - GWB 2003-01-28 speech.  \/|\/
  /|\  :Found to date: 0.  Cost of war: $800,000,000,000 USD.        \|/
 + v + :           The look on Sadam's face - priceless!
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------