unregistered shell

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Tue Jun 10 00:29:22 PDT 2003

At 09:48 AM 06/09/2003 -0700, Major Variola (ret.) wrote:
>Capitol Police spokeswoman Jessica Gissubel said police stopped the car
>as it was traveling on Constitution Avenue on the north side of
>the Capitol because it had a gasoline container strapped to its roof.
>The man, who was not identified, voluntarily
>handed over the ammunition, described as a shotgun shell.
>It is illegal to carry unregistered ammunition in the District of Columbia.

Normally I would make some cynical remark about the appropriateness of
Constitution Avenue as a venue for violating the second amendment,
but this sounds like a case of Darwin catching up with the guy
in a way that only eliminates *him* from the gene pool
rather than taking out innocent bystanders when the
gas can falls off his car roof....

He's clearly from the clue-deprived side of the street
about a variety of issues.