Maybe It's Snake Oil All the Way Down

Jaap-Henk Hoepman jhh at cs.kun.nl
Sun Jun 8 00:33:01 PDT 2003

I thought the 3G (UMTS) cellphones at least were going to use reasonably good
crypto; don't know about the overall security architecture though.

Jaap-Henk

--
Jaap-Henk Hoepman           |  I've got sunshine in my pockets
Dept. of Computer Science   |  Brought it back to spray the day
(w) www.cs.kun.nl/~jhh      |  (m) jhh at cs.kun.nl
(t) +31 24 36 52710/531532  |  (f) +31 24 3653137