The Streisand imagecriminal lives 2-3 parcels away from me

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 14:53:11 PDT 2003

>"I'd say issues of putting aerial photography on the internet and how that
>changes the status of previously "secret" information are pretty close to
>our core issues - they're not directly cryptography, but neither are the
>"guns, lots of guns" discussions."

What the hell...I see plenty of room for socializing-type talk, particularly
if it's not inifintely removed from the concerns of the list.

Actually, in this case there was a subtext that was also of interest. May
put 2+2 together and used publically available, easy-to-access search tools
and was able to figure out what a secretive neighbor was doing. Makes you
wonder if the TLAs really need to do much covert snopping these days.

-TD