The Streisand imagecriminal lives 2-3 parcels away from me

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Tue Jun 3 11:48:31 PDT 2003

At 11:00 AM 06/03/2003 -0400, Sunder wrote:
>That's all nice and good, but why should it be on cypherpunks?  Where's
>the relevance to this list?  Why is Ken, or his addres or helipad an
>interest to the cypherpunks?  Why is PG&E's monopolistic's actions against
>him relevant to the topics of this list?
>
>What's next?  The Cypherpunk Equirer?

Well sure - because not all the Black Helicopters flying over Tim's house
have belonged to Feds/UN/etc. - one of them's probably been Ken's :-)
I've also found Tim's comments on Pynchon living nearby interesting.

>IMHO, neither he, nor the Streisand creature have any relevance here -
>there perhaps was some relevance in terms of that lawsuit the bitch
>started, but, who gives a shit who your neighbors are?

I'd say issues of putting aerial photography on the internet and
how that changes the status of previously "secret" information
are pretty close to our core issues - they're not directly cryptography,
but neither are the "guns, lots of guns" discussions.

I don't know if Hugh ever pulled off the "export RSA by standing in
a bar-code when the Russian 1-meter-resolution spy satellites fly over"...