The Streisand imagecriminal lives 2-3 parcels away from me

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Tue Jun 3 08:00:07 PDT 2003

That's all nice and good, but why should it be on cypherpunks?  Where's
the relevance to this list?  Why is Ken, or his addres or helipad an
interest to the cypherpunks?  Why is PG&E's monopolistic's actions against
him relevant to the topics of this list?

What's next?  The Cypherpunk Equirer?

IMHO, neither he, nor the Streisand creature have any relevance here -
there perhaps was some relevance in terms of that lawsuit the bitch
started, but, who gives a shit who your neighbors are?

Should I start spamming this list with details about my neighbors?

 + ^ + :25Kliters anthrax, 38K liters botulinum toxin, 500 tons of   /|\
  \|/  :sarin, mustard and VX gas, mobile bio-weapons labs, nukular /\|/\
<--*-->:weapons.. Reasons for war on Iraq - GWB 2003-01-28 speech.  \/|\/
  /|\  :Found to date: 0.  Cost of war: $800,000,000,000 USD.        \|/
 + v + :           The look on Sadam's face - priceless!
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------