The Streisand imagecriminal lives 2-3 parcels away from me

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Mon Jun 2 07:07:54 PDT 2003

On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 07:13:28PM -0700, Tim May wrote:

> His address in the phone book is unlisted, but he gave his home address
> in one or more of his ventures, and so up it popped in a Google search
> on his name: 1365 Meadowridge Rd., the road just before mine (Allan
> Lane) off of Brown's Valley Road. My address is 427 Allan Lane.
> Entering these into Yahoo or Mapquest shows how close our properties
> are.

   Isn't your local assessor's database online? Here in WI, at least for most of
it, I can just look up someones name and find *all* the property they own. Or
conversely, look up an address and find out who owns it, also what they paid for
it, tax assessment, etc. Some properties, of course, are owned by corporations
or LLC or partnerships so you have to also go to the state databases to find out
who the people are behind the LLC or whatever.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix