Someone at the Pentagon read Shockwave Rider over the weekend (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Wed Jul 30 22:35:47 PDT 2003

Which only goes to show how inaccurate and generaly confused these sorts
of systems are. Based on what people feel rather than what they know. The
failure of all free markets to conform to what 'economists' consider the
ideal.

This example actually blows your whole suppostion away.

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      ravage at ssz.com                            jchoate at open-forge.org
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org