Pentagon discovers Assasination Politics, deadpools

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 30 12:18:51 PDT 2003

Variola wrote...

"As well as a feedback channel to the domestic psyops boys."

Are we sure this idea (and TIA) wasn't actually floated by those same Psyops
boys? Something seems a little strange about the notion that they'd
telegraph their intentions on this idea. Seems to me if they wanted to do it
they'd just do it, and possibly not even announce their involvement in it,
creating a string of shell companies to fund their international terrorist
operations...Oops. Sorry, that's Al Qaeda I'm talking about.

-TD

PS: Does Variola feel insulted if we do not address him with his rank?