Dead Body Theatre

Mike Rosing eresrch at eskimo.com
Mon Jul 28 10:00:22 PDT 2003

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Thoenen, Peter CIV Sprint wrote:

> Actually...the *wealthy* (implied other 2 billion folk because even the poorest whiny american I
> have seen is a king in Kosovo) do see, they just don't care.

I agree.  Even India has a few with wealth far beyond the imagination of
most Americans, and many with the same living standard as Americans.  They
certainly see it.  Sarad, care to give us a short political description of
how India views its poorest population and how they want to eliminate
their suffering?  What fraction of India's population is "dirt poor"?

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike