Dead Body Theatre

Mike Rosing eresrch at eskimo.com
Sun Jul 27 06:12:44 PDT 2003

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003, Tyler Durden wrote:

> Damn straight. "Too dumb"...I might agree with that but I think there's a
> lot more to it. Too terrorized, too successfully propagandized, too willing
> to live vicariously through the ostenisbly functional relationships on TV,
> and don't forget just too damned tired to give a crap about anything but
> trying to get a decent night's sleep when possible, and make it safely to
> the grave without becomming homeless in the process...

It has more to do with the desire to own *more* stuff.  Bigger houses with
3 cars and full of wireless computers.  It has nothing to do with
government propaganda and everything to do with corporate propaganda.
It's a self full filling economic system, the more people want, the more
people work to create things that more people want!

The insaniity is self inflicted.  The French take off the whole month of
August and Americans think they are insane.  The French know how to relax!
They also live in smaller houses, only own 1 car per family and eat better
food.  If you want to live in a 5000 ft^2 house, you need 2 adults working
full time to make "ends meet".  If you live in a 1000 ft^2 house, one
adult can make the payments with one full time job.

If you are going to compare then and now, take reality into account.

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike