Dead Body Theatre

Sarad AV jtrjtrjtr2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 00:33:28 PDT 2003

walk into a government hopsital in a third world and
in the U.S-you will see the difference.
I am not talking of any one individual getting
wealthy.
As for previlages even-basic aminities like
food,water,medicine,health care are all previalges
though they may not appear to be in  a wealthy nation.

Sarath.