R.I.P. (was: Re: A 'Funky A.T.M.' Lets You Pay for Purchases Made Online)

Steve Schear s.schear at comcast.net
Fri Jul 25 10:26:59 PDT 2003

At 12:41 2003-07-25 -0700, you wrote:
>Oh, like Uday and Qusay, you can't kill this immortal fucker,
>nobody got the guts to plow a TOW in it. Instead, thousands of
>gutless have hari-kiried by exiting the battle for well.com
>nutlick where the dead live in perfect, silent synchrony, so that
>is a no-brain, no-work option. Sit still, children, repeat this.

Translation please :-)  I don't understand or speak Consciousness Stream 1.0

steve

"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think
things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and
taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he
lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable."  --H. L. Mencken