Dead Body Theatre

Eric Cordian emc at artifact.psychedelic.net
Thu Jul 24 09:16:30 PDT 2003

I just noticed all news channels on the boob tube are showing endless
repetitions of what the US alleges are the dead bodies of Saddam Hussein's
sons.

We all know how easy it is to make realistic fake pictures now that
everything is digital, so I was thinking what a cool hack it would be to
Photoshop some similar pictures of the Bush daughters, and post them on
the Internet for everyone to enjoy.

Now that the new standard for pre-emptive war is to murder the legitimate
leader of another sovereign nation and his entire family, an "artist's
rendering" of Shrub reaping what he sows would surely be an excellent
political statement.

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+