kinko spying: criminal caught Scarfing keydata

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Thu Jul 24 03:19:50 PDT 2003

On Wednesday 23 July 2003 18:56, Bill Stewart wrote:
> The real question is whether the FBI's keyloggers caught Jiang's
> passwords, or whether it was the NSA or Mossad caught the FBI's
> keyloggers catching Jiang's keylogger catching other passwords.

> >                  New York, Juju Jiang was recording
                               ^^^^

How many clues do you need? Obviously the J-U-E-S are behind it all.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

"If someone is so fearful that, that they're going to start using
their weapons to protect their rights, makes me very nervous that
these people have these weapons at all!"  -- Rep. Henry Waxman