Remember 9/11

netkita at earthlink.net netkita at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 08:53:34 PDT 2003

This I feel is very unfair. While I do think that the Fbi and Secret Service could be closed and
their tasks combined and given over to the NSA ,Marines and other law enforcement
agencies, I think that overall the agencies did the best they could. It is hard to break cells. If
you remember historically that the Weathermen aka the Weather underground succeeded
because of their overwhelming similarities. therefore they bonded. They were of diverse
religions BUT .. they were all of the same socio economic background,educated same
politics,same age. It is very hard to infiltrate cells if not impossible. Cells consist of only 5 or
less people and do not know the activities of others.Therefore if the other cells do not know
the activities of others , then how can a law enforcement agency.