[IP] Gilmore bounced from plane; and Farber censors Gilmore's email

Sampo Syreeni decoy at iki.fi
Mon Jul 21 10:34:09 PDT 2003

On 2003-07-21, Major Variola (ret) uttered:

>Private property rights, of course. But contract law too.

I wouldn't forget the more stringent standards of nonexclusivity and
isonomy we'd want to apply to our dealings with public authorities,
either. I mean, I have real trouble seeing how BA could have arrived at
such ghastly safety guidelines absent some help from the powers that be.
--
Sampo Syreeni, aka decoy - mailto:decoy at iki.fi, tel:+358-50-5756111