Fwd: Re: Unsubtle Wetwork

proclus at gnu-darwin.org proclus at gnu-darwin.org
Fri Jul 18 14:39:12 PDT 2003

Thanks you for your interesting notes, and this is my first post.  My
best current theory is that the "real mole" killed Kelly as a
diversion.  Now that Gilligan has changed his story, he has been
discredited, but at least he lives.  With Kelly dead, it may be harder
to trace to their sources the lies that the Government told, and
Campbell & Co. will be sleeping better at night.

Anyway, everyone has a favorite conspiracy theory.  If this is too far
off topic, feel free to reply in private or direct me to another list.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/

On 18 Jul, Tim May wrote:

--
Visit proclus realm! http://proclus.tripod.com/

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type APPLICATION/pgp-signature]