Sealing wax & eKeyboard(Tempest for eliza)

Sarad AV jtrjtrjtr2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 23:45:18 PDT 2003

hi,

We can give a tempest demo just with a radio .There is
a fun project called tempest for eliza which gives an
insight of the computer security.

Tempest for Eliza is a program that uses your computer
monitor to send out AM short wave radio signals. You
can then hear computer generated music in your radio.
it teaches you that your computer can be observed.
Tempest for Eliza works with every monitor, every
resolution. you don't have to be root.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/tempestforeliza/?topic_id=71%2C43

http://www.erikyyy.de/tempest/

Regards Sarath.