DNA of relative indicts man, cuckolding ignored

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Mon Jul 7 19:09:30 PDT 2003

On Monday 07 July 2003 22:03, Neil Johnson wrote:

> ...  Which makes more sense: Spend
> $X dollars on some 80 year old's heart/lung transplant so he can live
> another 10 years, or spend that money on make sure an unwed mother's
> baby is born healthy?

That's easy: spend it on the 80-year-old. He's more likely to vote than
the unwed, and likely underage, mother.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

"If someone is so fearful that, that they're going to start using
their weapons to protect their rights, makes me very nervous that
these people have these weapons at all!"  -- Rep. Henry Waxman