Life Sentence for Medical Marijuana?

Eric Cordian emc at artifact.psychedelic.net
Fri Jan 31 16:50:00 PST 2003

The Feebs are crowing over their latest victory, having just obtained a
conviction against a medical marijuana grower for the city of Oakland.

The individual was of course prohibited from any mention at his trial
of medical marijuana, that he was growing the stuff legally under a
1996 state law, or any other mitigating factors.

   "There is no such thing as medical marijuana," said
    Richard Meyer, a DEA spokesman. "We're Americans
    first, Californians second."

Actually, I think that should be "Assholes First."

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+