CrimethInc. Agent Subversion Kit 72a.v2 (This Phone Is Tapped)

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Jan 30 15:53:04 PST 2003

<http://www.buyolympia.com/crimethinc/sid=316686336/misc.html>

CrimethInc. Cyberian Market

CrimethInc. Agent Subversion Kit 72a.v2

/miscellany/

1 pack is
$5.50
2-4/$4.50 each
5-10/$4 each

One pack of 25 postcard-stickers
(4
stickers to each card. so one pack = 100 stickers)

CrimethInc. Agent
Subversion Kit 72a.v2 (This Phone Is Tapped)

The first in what will be a
continuing series, this tidy little unit contains everything one needs to
get one's subversive-action groove on-gloss sticker front with four
stickers, and a printed back with application instructions, among other
things. Made to be deployed on payphones across the world, the stickers fit
precisely on the back handle of the telephone receiver. Order a pack to put
a hundred stickers up yourself, reveling in petty vandalism that will
educate and motivate others, or take the cards and give them away at shows,
protests, or english class for others to have the experience. Each card is
a little thought-bomb waiting to bet set off by whoever holds it in their
hands-and the collateral damage is everyone who sees the sticker on the
phone. Click on the picture to the left for a larger view, or download
these PDFs [ front &back ] and print them yourself. [We know these prices
might seem expensive and possibly even excessive-in fact, we cringed when
typing them-but we assure you that we are charging almost exactly cost for
these.]

One single card-sticker is automatically included for free in
every paid order.

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA