[DIGRESSION] RE: the news from bush's speech...H-power

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:05:22 PST 2003

Mike Rossing wrote...
"Just gotta kill off a few more arabs to extend the time when that happens
is all."

That gives me a damned good idea. Perhaps we can use Camp XRay to do some
research on how to melt down Muslims and convert then directly into fossil
fuels, bypassing all the middlemen...Muslim-powered vehicles could sport a
cute lil' sticker proclaiming "Allah On Board".

-TD