the news from bush's speech

Mike Rosing eresrch at eskimo.com
Tue Jan 28 19:11:29 PST 2003

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Declan McCullagh quoted Bush:

> >  And tonight, I am instructing the leaders of the FBI, Central
> > Intelligence, Homeland Security, and the Department of Defense to develop
> > a Terrorist Threat Integration Center, to merge and analyze all threat
> > information in a single location. Our government must have the very best
> > information possible, and we will use it to make sure the right people
> > are in the right places to protect our citizens.

Yeah, like Ames, Hanson and Pollard.  Definitly the right people in the
right places.

A friend of mine had a sign in his office that said "I can't tell if the
world is run by smart men bluffing or idiots who mean it."  I think the
latter is pretty obvious in this case.

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike