ATTN: John Walker - RE: [speak-freely] Speak Freely for Windows and Speak Freely mailing lists (fwd)

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Mon Jan 27 09:05:21 PST 2003

Apart from bugfixes (like a tunable parameter to get rid of UDP buildup in
system buffer due to sample rate skew) there has been some intersting
discussion on tunnelling through NAT. I just noticed that speak-freely@
doesn't have a web archive. I'll be happy to forward relevant posts to
anyone interested (privately, or dump them to cpunx-news to you can read
them up from web archives).