new services

cyberexcite support at cyberexcite.com
Sun Jan 26 10:17:51 PST 2003

 dear sir / madam
 u would be surprised with this mail , but we do have got
 your email address after great efforts!
 this is all about a new company , offering services
 for domain registration and web hosting.we actually want
 to gather information that would our rates be good for
 a simple user.
 domain registration : $ 7.99
 web hosting ( Linux ) starting from $ 3 / month
 having facilities as
" 100 MB Web Space reserved
" 10 POP E-mail Address/ Forwarding addresses
" Your Own CGI-BIN
" High Speed Servers connected with multiple OC3 .
" Unlimited hits per month
" Free Response Form
" WebBased Control Panel
" Real audio and video Support
" 24 hours FTP Access.
 please inform us that is it suitable for a common user
 to set up his/her web account.

with regards!
sarfraz shah
cyberexcite team