DoD badly protected web form lets "users" administer .mil domain names.

Kevin S. Van Horn kvanhorn at ksvanhorn.com
Sat Jan 25 17:19:54 PST 2003

>>Care to register a .mil Web site of your own for free? The DoD has gone out of its way to make it a snap. [...]
>>
>That's great. How about "kill-iraqis-regardless.mil" or "want-to-buy-some-oil-in-iraq.mil" or "we-lust-for-another-war.mil"

I think your aim is off here.  It's the politicians and political
appointees who are agitating for this war, not the career military.  A
lot of the top military leadership is against the idea of attacking
Iraq, I suppose because they have a keener appreciation of just how
dangerous, messy, and unpredictable war can be.