Fresh Hell

Kevin S. Van Horn kvanhorn at ksvanhorn.com
Sat Jan 18 18:13:57 PST 2003

Morlock Elloi wrote:

>>Funny, but I can't seem to find the passage in the Bible where it talks about cloning.  In fact, I can't find any passage that even remotely impinges on the subject
>>
>[...] wasn't there something about exclusivity of conceiving without fucking ?

As a former believer and student of the Bible, I can assure you that
there is no passage in the Bible that says that Jesus was, will be, our
should be the *only* person conceived without the benefit of sexual
intercourse. And what do you think in vitro fertilization is, anyway?

Many / most American Christians stress that they rely on the Bible as
their one and only source of religious truth.  If so, they have
absolutely no *religious* basis for objecting to cloning.