Security cameras are getting smart -- and scary

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Sat Jan 11 13:46:06 PST 2003

At 09:33 PM 01/10/2003 -0500, Tyler Durden wrote:
>For all I know, I've been posting on a list haunted by a bunch of
>crypto-white supremists (crypto, as in secret, hidden). And if that's the
>case, then I want to know. Figured I'd ask for clarification on this
>issue. (And from some of May's comments in the past, it wasn't clear to
>me.) If that makes me a moron, so be it.

Any time you post to a list of a bunch of people you don't know,
you might be posting to a list of a bunch of people you don't like.
Reading the archives sometimes helps.

It's certainly likely to clarify whether everybody on the list
agrees with everybody else on everything, unless you think that
the arguments here are robo-generated to make it _look_ like
we're not all really just different tentacles of Tim May,
the Medusa of Crime.  (Or was Tim really a tentacle of Eric?
At this point I've forgotten :-)