Indo European Origins and other stuff

Mike Rosing eresrch at eskimo.com
Thu Jan 9 20:33:07 PST 2003

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Tyler Durden wrote:

> I'd also point out the need to be deliberately oblique. I'm not sure we
> aren't actually headed towards a time where any of us can be carted away for
> expressing how we really think. I also don't kid myself about whether
> "someone could be listening". And I'm also not convinced that those
> techniques our boys at the School of the Americas have been teaching might
> not start to be used here at home "for our own good". You know, I really
> don't want to be tortured.

Some people think list-servs are a form of torture :-)

The main thrust of destroying the constitution was completed in the 70's
with RICO and polished off with the WoD in the 80's.  By 2000 even some
congress critters were noticing and were actually trying to slow down
forfiture law.  But it's all out the window now, and the precedents are
set.  The "illegal combatant" fiction is just one more small step in a few
decades of totalitarian crap.

Fortunatly dictators are incompetent idiots.  It's not that hard to stay
out of their way.  But it seems to me it's safe to assume the US is a
totalitarian state and act accordingly.  Be a bureaucrat to survive,
and maybe we'll get a Gorbachev to tear the whole thing down.  Only
another 40 years to go!

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike