The Microsoft Xbox Key

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 12:42:50 PST 2003

"I think you're drifting here from my original point, which that it is in no
way illegal, or even immoral, to run free software on hardware that you own,
and to pick any locks on the hardware you own, which would preclude you from
doing so."

Amen, brudda. So will the cops eventually bust down my door if I
accidentally drop and break an Xbox open?

Also, some would argue that microsoft does use forms of coercion to get
ultimately use their products. Whether one agrees with this or not, a nice
little "byproduct" of hacking an Xbox and turning it into a PC is that there
will be some slight pressure on 'Soft to get the prices back up to at least
breakeven for the box.