Tarzan code

Michael J. Freedman mfreed at cs.nyu.edu
Sat Jan 4 01:12:41 PST 2003

Hi everybody,
So tonight I threw up a tarball of Tarzan's code, after finally updating
it against new releases of its dependencies. It's released under the GPL.
http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/tarzan/

Unlike tor, Tarzan is an IP-layer anonymizing system, so faces different
problems and different complexity. Roger suggested that I announce this
on or-dev.

Unfortunately, I don't plan on continuing developing Tarzan actively
anymore. If anybody else is interested, please drop a line.

Thanks!
--mike

....if America were tempted to ''become the dictatress of the world, she
would be no longer the ruler of her own spirit.'' What empires lavish
abroad, they cannot spend on good republican government at home: on
hospitals or roads or schools. A distended military budget only aggravates
America's continuing failure to keep its egalitarian promise to itself.
-- John Quincy Adams (extended)