The next time you see someone on TV in a "newsroom"

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Feb 24 14:43:37 PST 2003

On Monday, February 24, 2003, at 12:20  PM, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> Remember this...
> http://www.mccullagh.org/image/d30-32/new-york-times-dc-bureau.html

And I notice that hanging on the wall to the right in the photo is the
"New York Times -- Baghdad Bureau" photo. "All the news that's fit to
simulate."

And to think some people still think we actually _did_ go to the moon
at one time.

(P.S. I wonder how long it will be before publishing a photo debunking
someone's Potemkin Village is a violation of the DMCA?)

--Tim May
"You don't expect governments to obey the law because of some higher
moral development. You expect them to obey the law because they know
that if they don't, those who aren't shot will be hanged." - -Michael
Shirley