mail weirdness

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Mon Feb 3 11:41:19 PST 2003

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 10:23:58AM -0800, Bill Stewart wrote:
> At 10:19 AM 02/03/2003 -0600, Harmon Seaver wrote:
> >  Looking at this more, I think it's two separate problems. I don't get the
> >"recipient list suppressed" or whatever it is from Declan's posts, it just
> >appears that something is wrong with the header, and it's probably
> >something
> >minder.net is doing and I haven't done a group reply to anyone else
> >posting thru
> >minder.net. But with Steve's, I get the same thing Tim got. What list is
> >Steve
> >posting thru?
>
> Do you mean that Steve's posts always do this to you?
> I've only seen one like that, and I assumed that Steve had simply
> Bcc:d the Cypherpunks list and some other lists on that posting.

   I've seen a number of posts from Steve that have the "list suppressed" but I
don't think it was always that way, maybe the last few months? And not sure if
they all do it or not.

> Declan's recent mail has been sent to cypherpunks at lne.com,
> so it's possible that if you're reading it on minder.net,
> there's something in there that looks weird to you.
> But it all looks normal here.

   Nope, I'm subbed to lne.com. Did you try doing a group reply on Declan's? And
if he isn't on minder.net, that's even weirder.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix