"Touching shuttle debris may cause bad spirits to invade your body!"

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 2 11:06:30 PST 2003

Tim May wrote...

"Last laugh: CNN is carrying (10:06 a.m. PST) an "information" slug at the
bottom of a Wolf Blitzer interview: "Columbia was traveling 18 times faster
than the speed of light."

Yes, "speed of light." "

Yo Choate! Want to take a crack at this? Please explain using your theories
how the shuttle can be traveling 18 times faster than light!

-TD

"Ain't I a stinker?"
BB