Life Sentence for Medical Marijuana?

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 15:12:17 PST 2003

"Great how bush's daughter, the cocaine addict, isn't in jail, but this
man, who was deputized by the city of oakland to grow this marijuana,
is going to be in jail for 20 years. Bush himself was arrested for
DUI, I wish he was rotting in jail instead of ed."

Hold it...Bush's relationship with Cocaine is on a first name basis at
least. What's this about him as Governer of Texas flying the same plane that
had supposedly moved the cocaine for the drugs-for-guns part of Iran Contra?

And then there's the PERSISTENT rumors of him actually taking an accidental
DEA bust in a Florida airport after landing a fresh new cargo. Supposedly
this was a bit of a snafu and they had to let him go on the hush-hush...(And
I keep hearing there's video of that bust.)

Do some fishing around on http://www.spitfirelist.com/ftr.html
and you'll eventually see the references.

OK, maybe it's conspiracy theory crapola, but when you start seeing a LONG
list of dates/times/places, you begin to wonder that perhaps at least a
subset is true.

-TD

PS: I personally think it would be a waste for that hot little coke slut to
get locked away.