Vengeance Libertarianism

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Dec 31 14:09:43 PST 2003

    --
On 31 Dec 2003 at 12:45, Tim May wrote:
> People like Tyler Durden, James Donald, and John Young are
> using the tired old cliches about how it is "society that
> paid for business" and hence "society" has some right to take
> a cut of each transaction between Alice and Bob.

The proposition that I am saying such things is considerably
sillier than the proposition that you are saying such things.

you have left out your reasoning as to how I am supposedly
saying such things.

Perhaps your logic is "James Donald says that rulers have no
right to sovereignty, thus it is OK to whack Saddam, thus it is
OK to tax and conscript to whack Saddam"  ?

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     ldyLHi1NpqKPMhX9XAgAYoGo4H6JIR+Ha6goGIdN
     4MjfF7Xt9wIsNTh9Ttnln47I3YfYOfw8RMzuH0+sT