[IP] FBI Issues Alert Against Almanac Carriers

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Tue Dec 30 20:12:59 PST 2003

On Dec 30, 2003, at 7:30 AM, Trei, Peter wrote:

> My first thought on reading this was that it was from
> The Onion, but its real.
>
> I guess being well-informed is now a cause for suspicion,
> as it was in Cambodia under the Khmer Rouge.

Well, they've been working on the mountains of skulls in Iraq (of
course, we have to destroy the country in order to save the country),
so going after eyeglass wearers, the college-educated, and those who
watch PBS is the logical next step.

Today's news is that analysts are saying a successful prosecution of
Saddam on "war crimes" is going to be nearly impossible, given that he
was a sovereign leader attacked by a foreign power and that none of the
"WMD" were found (not that having WMD has been grounds for war crimes
convictions, else the U.S., U.S.S.R., P.R.C., U.K., France, Zionist
Entity, and numerous other states would have been prosecuted.).

So, I expect that even as I write CIA toxins experts are preparing what
will make Saddam go away the quiet way. Look for him to go "of natural
causes" before any War Crimes Tribunal can ever actually happen.

(This space reserved for former Marxist and now neocon standard-bearer
James Donald to foam that I am a Saddam lover and a supporter of
Chomsky.)

--Tim May, who owns both a Farmer's Almanac and a Rand-McNally Atlas
(apparently the illiterates who recorded the Maximum Leader's thoughts
on the dangers of "almanacs" may have gotten the two confused, we are
now hearing, and the order for the droids to search for "almanacs"
apparently got confused...so now they're looking for evildoers who have
either of these banned books)