Singers jailed for lyrics

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Dec 30 19:28:55 PST 2003

    --
On 30 Dec 2003 at 17:56, Major Variola (ret) wrote:
> If I were a neocon asshole, I would.  Instead, I regard
> liberation as a local task, and interfering with sovereignty
> as the initiation of force,

Interfering with sovereignty is not an initiation of force. The
ruler has no property right in his subjects or his rule.

We are entitled to help our allies against our enemies, an
activity that generally interferes with "sovereignty"

While liberation is a task that can only be performed by
locals, killing enemies is a global mission.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     8NX/bTVzuEkjsnNDyd8hqD2L1efqNO6qcsqMzWac
     4qYCUwCX6Jq61h11ZMgyonG84VSxmT4ogVW1g0OTQ